Stay at Dubai’s largest experience resort over the last holidays of the year and enjoy the UAE’s 50th National Day celebrations filled with live entertainment, a range of thrilling activities for the entire family, traditional food, and picturesque surroundings.
Take your taste buds on a culinary journey across the seven emirates, with traditional dishes cooked by local Emirati women and enjoy local dishes such as Ligamat, Khameer and Al Margooga. With an exciting array of live entertainment including traditional music, belly dancers, Ayala dancers and henna, JA The Resort guarantees to delight all ages and nationalities. As the sun sets, guests will enjoy an Arabic themed dinner, featuring mouth-watering dishes such as shawarma, manakish and ouzi as well as Arabic coffee. Children will enjoy a bouncy castle, face painting and flag decorating and the evening will end with a lavish firework display to celebrate the nation’s 50th birthday.
• Exclusive Member Rates
• Live Entertainment.
• Arabic Themed Dinner.
• Kids Activities.
• Fireworks Display
• Access to the private beach, two swimming pools & various facilities.
• Members need to signup to get additional 12%
• Rates are subject to 7% municipality fees and 10% service charge per room per night
• Dubai Tourism Fee: AED 20 per room, per night
• UAE Traditional dinner and entertainment on December 2nd from 6:30pm-10pm is charged separately at a cost of AED 225 per person and requires prior booking (contact 04 814 5604 or email email@example.com )
• JA Resorts & Hotels reserves the right to change this offer and terms & conditions without prior notice
• Offer cannot be combined with any other promotion
• Other terms & conditions apply.