The Spa, where relaxation comes naturally.
A modern and elegant sanctuary within lush surroundings overlooking the beach and the sea, The Spa at the JA Jebel Ali Golf Resort promises to take you on an extraordinary journey of unsurpassed holistic wellbeing.
Choose from over 40 innovative face and body treatments, blending Eastern and Western holistic therapies designed to rejuvenate body, mind and spirit.
The Spa features ten treatment rooms, a traditional Hammam room, spacious changing facilities, a ladies majlis, relaxation lounge, spa boutique and an extensive wet area including jacuzzi, steam room, sauna and invigorating showers.
All guests booking spa treatments also receive complimentary access to wet spa facilities to enjoy before or after your treatment and are welcome to unwind within the majlis or relaxation lounge.
Our salon offers a range of beauty treatments including hairdressing services, manicures and pedicures. The Salon is located next to The Spa and bookings are essential. Please call The Spa for more information on services offered.
Bookings Important information
For more information and reservations, please contact The Spa on +971 4 814 5555 or e-mail email@example.com. Please note that an entrance fee is applicable for all guests to access the resort.
- All spa treatments are performed exclusively male to male, female to female, as instructed by UAE law
- Wet spa open times:
Saturday –Tuesday: Gents from 9:00am-2:00pm and 2:00pm-7:00pm for Ladies
Wednesday-Friday: Ladies from 9:00pm-2:00pm and 2:00pm-7:00pm for Gents
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your treatment to ensure you have enough time to check in, change and start to unwind
- Spa robes and slippers are provided whilst within the spa
- Please remember to bring your swimwear so you can make the most of our facilities, before or after your treatment, including complimentary access to steam room, sauna and jacuzzi
- If you are not an in-house guest at JA Resorts & Hotels, credit card details will be required to secure your booking
- To avoid disappointment, it is recommended to book your spa treatments well in advance of your intended stay or visit
- Children under the age of 13 years are not permitted within the spa and children from 13-16 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
We understand that things can change but if you do need to cancel or change your appointment please let us know at least 24 hours in advance so we can try & reschedule your treatment. Cancellation of booking within 24 hours will incur a charge of 50% of the total service.