JA Resorts & Hotels has a long tradition of hospitality and excellence, however, this reputation is only as good as each one of our staff. We believe that our single most important asset is our employees, so at JA Resorts & Hotels we strive to help our staff develop and grow with the company.
We recognise that finding the right employer can be a very daunting and time consuming task, but finding the right company for you is a vital step on the road to a rewarding career and a bright future.
Within our portfolio of premium hotel and leisure properties there are a number of exciting career opportunities ideal for those who want to extend themselves and their careers.
These positions include:
Front Office (Reception, reservations, guest relations, concierge, communications)
- Housekeeping (Rooms & public areas, laundry and linen room)
- Sales & Marketing (Sales, marketing, loyalty club, e-marketing)
- Kitchen (Hot kitchen, cold kitchen, pastry, butchery, artistry)
- Food & Beverage (Operational and administrative, conference & banqueting)
- Accounts (Finance, purchasing, cost control, information technology)
- Human Resources (Employee welfare, training, recruitment)
- Quality Department
- Leisure & Recreation (Golf, marina, beach & pools, stables, shooting club)
Our Culture & Values
At JA Resorts & Hotels our solid reputation and success is driven by our strong core values of “Integrity Above Everything”
In order to maintain our tradition of hospitality and excellence we encourage all our staff to live and work by the following values and appropriate behaviour:
Action and urgency –Getting the job done, on time.
Positive Attitude – We will find a way
Preferred Employer of Choice –Hiring & retaining great employees
Recognition – Recognition and respect for all
Owners’ Mentality – We will operate the business as if it is our own
Personal training – Reaching our true potential
Real Teamwork – Collective spirit
Innovation – Creativity leading to differentiation
Accountability – Always responsible for our actions
Transparency & Openness – Sharing information and knowledge
Energy – Determination to keep going
Current Open Positions
| || |
|JA Resorts & Hotels || |
|F & B |
- Order Taker (Arabic Speaker)
|FRONT OFFICE |
- Guest Service Agent (Russian Speaker, German Speaker, Arabic Speaker)
- Expericence Host (Russian Speaker, Arabic Speaker)
- Commis II
- Sous Chef (Portuguese Speaker)
- Marina Attendant
| || |
| || |
How do I apply?
If you are interested in more information about career or training opportunities within JA Resorts & Hotels, or wish to apply for a particular position, please send us an updated copy of your CV with a short cover letter explaining what interests you about our industry:
Corporate Human Resources Manager
JA Resorts & Hotels
P.O. Box 9255, Dubai
United Arab Emirates
Tel +971 4 883 6000
Fax +971 4 883 4201
All applications will be handled in confidence, and please do not forget to include your contact details on your application.
Thank you for your time and interest in JA Resorts & Hotels and we hope that one day we may have the opportunity to welcome you to our team!