|The restaurant is located on the ground floor of JA Ocean View Hotel with views out over ‘the walk’ and towards the Arabian Gulf. It operates as the main outlet of the hotel, catering primarily towards in-house guests, with additional capacity for outside guests.
The restaurant has a modern French Brassiere interior feel with a market café concept, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The emphasis of the restaurant is placed on visual food displays in the live theatrical front of house show kitchens, offering the freshest produce for each meal period. The menu selection changes throughout the year, tailored towards the needs of our guests.
Hours Of Operation:
- Seven days a week: 7am until 11.30pm
- Breakfast - 7am until 11am
- Lunch - 12.30pm until 3.30pm
- Dinner - 6.30pm until 11pm
- Friday Brunch - 12.30pm - 4pm
- Monday - Taste of Asia offers a wide selection of South East Asian cuisine to give our guests a true Asian experience. In addition, guests are ‘wowed’ and entertained by our professional chefs showcasing their skills at the live cooking stations.
- Thursday - Bengal bay night encompasses a wide variety of regional cuisines from India. Guests will experience diversity with the emphasis based on the use of Indian spices, herbs.
- Saturday - Arabian treasures cuisine is extremely diverse, thanks to the countries interaction with other cultures and nations over the centuries. Slow cooked, with traditional herbs, spices and marinades make this cuisine refined. Our guests will experience regional specialties as well as traditional classics.
- Remaining days of the week - International buffet offers a truly awe-inspiring dining experience filled with market-fresh produce, gourmet recipes and a warm atmosphere. Choose from wide selection of marinated meats, fish and seafood specialties and enjoy selection of delicious bread baked right before your eyes in an oven. Those looking for the sweeter side of the buffet may feast their eyes upon attractive world-class desserts including individual candies, pastries and cakes or indulge with the bottomless premium beer, wine and options.
Download the Weekly Planner
For more information and reservations, please call +971 4 814 5590 or email firstname.lastname@example.org