Whether you are a beginner, novice or professional, Prodive Middle East at JA Jebel Ali Golf Resort offers a great selection of dive courses and expeditions to suit al levels.
Prodive Middle East prides itself on providing a premium level of service with a professional training facility and GUE and IANTD dive instructors. Select your choice from a full range of PADI recreational and technical courses, or sign up for one of our daily dive trips to explore some of the wrecks in the Arabian Gulf.
If you are an individual looking for a PADI certification or small group who would like to dive together, our dive centre in Dubai offers several courses and dive experiences. Scuba diving is a wonderful activity which you can easily do on your own, with friends or family.
Course and activities include:
- Discover Scuba Dive (DSD): A basic introduction to scuba diving consisting of a 1-2 hour pool session, while the pool and beach session takes approximately 3 hours
- Scuba Diver Course (certified course): A 1 day course, separate to theory, which certifies divers to 12 metres
- Open Water Course (certified course): A 2 day course, separate to theory, which certifies divers to 18 metres
- Advanced Open Water Course: Can be completed in 2 days (weather dependent), certifies divers to 30 metres
- Pleasure dive boat trips: Explore the wrecks off the Dubai coast with trips of 4-6 hours, depending on conditions and location of the dive site.
Saturday to Thursday: 9am to 6pm and Friday: 8am to 4pm.
Seasonal evening classes and/or dives are occasionally booked by special arrangement.
PADI dive courses are suitable for water-ready individuals of 8 years and older.
Reservations and more information:
Please contact Club Jumana on +971 4 814 5023 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.prodiveme.com