JA Jebel Ali Golf Resort offers world-class childcare and kid’s clubs for children of all ages, from babies to teenagers, through our partnership with the Worldwide Kids. Mum and Dad can relax & rest assured that your children are safe, entertained and happy, throughout your stay.
As a multiple winner of ‘The Middle East’s Leading Family Resort’ award at the World Travel Awards, JA Jebel Ali Golf Resort is renowned for creating the perfect family-friendly vacation, with activities that keep the entire family entertained.
We have three fantastic clubs for children of all ages, featuring age-appropriate activities, snack options and supervision by qualified childcare professionals trained by the Worldwide Kids.
- For babies from 4 months to toddlers under 4 years
- Open 7 days a week; 10am-1pm and 3pm-6pm (closed from 1pm-3pm)
- Activities include: stories, music, box-play, leaf lacing, nature walks, animal encounters, fish feeding and shadow tracing
- Snacks: Fruit snacks and water
- Advance reservations are essential as we work on strict staff-to-child ratios as per UK standards
Important information for parents
- Parents or guardians must remain within the resort and be contactable at all times for the duration of kids attending a session
- Daily programme activities are subject to change without notice, due to weather and availability
- Please register your child (photo ID required) at least 5 minutes prior to a session so activities may start promptly
- Kindly dress your child in suitable clothing and bring a bag with labelled belongings including sun cream, change of clothes and sun hat
- The Crèche and CoolZone are operated by childcare specialists, trained by the Worldwide Kids.
For more information and rates, please call +971 4 814 5657 or e-mail email@example.com
Terms and conditions
Rates are subject to change without notice. Please book online or contact the relevant club for the latest rates and programmes. At the discretion of the relevant children’s club, pre-booked sessions can be changed or amended if required, subject to availability.