The JA Centre of Excellence is one of the few centres outside of the UK to be awarded approved centre status allowing the centre to deliver English FA Coach Education Courses.
Till date, the JA Centre of Excellence has qualified 97 coaches at FA Level 1 Certificates in Coaching Football Level
FA Children Ensuring Safety in Football
The practical will include:
- Game Understanding Defence
- Combined Plan 101
- Mini Soccer
- Game understanding attack
- Pass and control
- Combination Plan 2 v 1 2 v 2
The assessment for this course will include:
- Candidates must deliver a 20 minutes session age appropriate against a given topic demonstrating the following:
- Safe Practice
- Enjoyment and fun
- With progression
- Oral Interview
Level 2 Certificate in Coaching Football (The Football Association)
The recently revised Level 2 Certificate in Coaching Football and its resources have been restructured to provide a more candidate-friendly package. Amongst others these include:
- New practical syllabus linked more closely to the needs of young players
- Nationally developed Goal-keeping module
- On-Line Learning - Laws of the Game
- New practical assessment checklist
- Detailed practical definitions for candidates
- New tasks with associated candidate templates
- Re-assessment record
- Theory tasks linked to handbook chapters
The FA Level 2 Coaching Handbook, provided with the qualification has been revised and reformatted to include additional chapters with an introduction to the Long Term Player Development and the FA Four - Corner Model.
Course of Learning
Will be conducted by the course tutor (Coach Educator/Internal Assessor)
This will be detailed in the course programme
The practical sessions will cover:
- Small sided games
You will take part in the sessions and also have the opportunity to coach your colleagues which will allow your course tutor to give feedback to individuals and the group to enable you to identify strengths and weaknesses and then design personal action plans.
The FA Safeguarding Children in Football Workshop
Unless otherwise included in the course, you must provide evidence of attending this course (must be The FA's course).
You will be required to do the following homework:
- Complete the course tasks and formulate your Candidate Pack for Assessment.
- Work to your action plan as discussed with your Course Tutor.
In between the course of learning and the final assessment you will need to attend support sessions which will focus on practical and theory issues in order to assist you in preparation for your final assessment.
You will receive your final assessment topics and you will then meet with the assessor to discuss your pack and any questions you have regarding your topics.
Once all the coaching sessions have been completed, candidates will have personal interviews with the Independent Assessor who will inform you of the final decision and discuss your action plan to develop. Level 1 & 2 Certificate in Coaching Football
The JA Centre of Excellence will hold the last Level 1 & 2 during 2010 that the English Football Association will run outside of England before the International qualification goes live to countries outside of the UK.
The JA Centre of Excellence is one of the few facilities outside of the United Kingdom to be awarded Approved Center status allowing the JA Centre of Excellence to deliver FA Level 1 Learning courses.
About the Course
The FA Level 1 Certificate in coaching football is one of the first steps to becoming a recognized football coach. The course will be delivered by Mr. Stephen Lister , from the English Football Association. Both theoretical and practical aspects of coaching football will be covered.
How to Register
Just download and complete the form and fax it to +971 4 883 1061. click here to download the registration form
For further details on the course or to register , please call +971 4 883 0828 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please note that :
- Delegates interested in staying at the Jebel Ali Golf Resort & Spa on Friday and Saturday nights can avail of special room rates.
- Delegates must be 16 years or older and have relevant practical participation in football.
- The course fee is inclusive of 10% municipality fee and 10% service charge.
- Each candidate is required to undertake a CPR certificate before or directly after the course to gain the recognized qualification by the FA.
- A limited number of participants will be accepted. Please register early to avoid disappointment.
- Credit Card details must be supplied to confirm booking.
- Once received credit card will be debited.
- If the candidate is unable to attend the course, they must inform Chris Brown one week prior to the course who will then refund the amount, minus the cost for Candidate Pack (350 AED).
For more Information, please e-mail email@example.com