Dedicated to an exceptional standard of family-friendly travel, this Dubai beachfront family hotel is part of the award-winning JA Jebel Ali Golf Resort. Just steps from the Arabian Gulf, 208 spacious low-rise 1- and 2-bedroom suites as well as junior suites with private balconies or terraces overlook the beautiful gardens.
In addition to the palm-lined beach, spa and four swimming pools, there are several restaurants, excellent sporting facilities and children’s entertainment clubs just waiting to be explored. The family beach resort’s most exclusive suites with personalised luxury benefits can be found in The Residence.
The warmth of the distinctive architecture and decoration in the lobby is matched by the warmth of the greeting you will receive at the reception before you are taken by chauffeur-driven caddy to your spacious suite or junior suite. Each beautifully appointed suite or junior suite in this relaxed, luxurious beach resort has a large dine out balcony or private terrace.
The suites also include tea and coffee making facilities, a mini bar, a personal safe and satellite television. The beautiful bathrooms add to the whole experience as they offer separate showers, designer baths and his and her vanity units.
From your suite you can walk past streams, waterfalls and ponds - all enclosed in the lush gardens. The 5-star luxurious family beach resort, JA Palm Tree Court offers everything you need for a stay of exceptional luxury accommodation in Dubai. JA Palm Tree Court benefits:
Guests staying at JA Palm Tree Court for 3 nights and over are entitled to the following complimentary value added features:
- Complimentary bottle of selected wine, fresh fruit basket and chocolates on arrival
- Daily complimentary sundowner beverage at Anchor Bar between 5 pm and 6 pm (one complimentary house beverage with savory snacks, soft drinks and popcorn for children). The venue may moved inside subject to weather conditions..
- One 30-minute spa treatment, per adult per stay
- One green fee (9 holes excluding club and golf caddie rental), per adult per stay. The resort course is open for play to guests with official golf handicaps: men min 28, ladies min 36 and golfers with official playing certificates.
- One session of selected motorized watersport (age limits apply for certain watersports), per adult per stay
- One round of pistol or clay shooting, per adult per stay
- One dinner cruise (food only) on Bateaux Dubai, per adult per stay
- One private session with our tennis instructor, per adult per stay
- One personal training session with our gym instructor, per adult per stay
Recently, our hotels have been segmented within the resort giving each hotel its own dedicated space, privacy and package. Each hotel has various access areas and will therefore be presented as two seperate properties. Due to this implementation, accessibility to certain areas and facilities will change, however, we hope the improved surroundings will be to your greater comfort and liking and we ensure, especially if you are a loyal guest and have been visiting us for years, that your holiday experience will remain the same; peaceful and perfect. Should you have any queries about these changes, please feel free to contact our reservations team on +971 4 814 5555 and they would be happy to explain in detail.
JA Jebel Ali Golf Resort - Resort Map
Important Note - Tourism Dirham
from 31st of March 2014 a fee will be charged on all stays at hotel
establishments in the Emirate of Dubai. Under Dubai Government’s
Executive Council resolution No. 2 of 2014, this fee – titled “Tourism
Dirham” – will be collected from the guest directly by the hotel
establishment and will be charged on a per bedroom per night basis. The
fee for this hotel
is AED 20 per bedroom per night.
Please read the official notification Great hotel choice for families
All suites and junior suites of JA Palm Tree Court whether garden view or beachfront, can accommodation two adults and two children under 16 years, or three adults. The hotel’s family friendly policy allows free breakfast for up to two children under 16 years when staying with parents, or children under 12 can stay on the same meal plan their parents booked in all inclusive.
Developments around JA Jebel Ali Golf ResortAwards
JA Jebel Ali Golf Resort has a private beach that stretches over 800-metres and blends with the stunning waters of the Arabian Gulf. Closely situated on the north-west side of the beach, is the Palm Jebel Ali, a planned man-made island project. Currently no further construction has been planned, however they have just completed removing equipment from this location until further notice. As soon as there is progress on this project we will share an update.