The following are the complimentary value added benefits for guests staying at JA Palm Tree Court for 3 nights and over.
JA Palm Tree Court Benefits
The Residence Benefits
- Complimentary bottle of selected wine, fresh fruit basket and chocolates on arrival
- Daily complimentary sundowner beverage at Anchor Bar between 5 pm and 6 pm (one complimentary house beverage with homemade savory snacks, soft drinks and popcorn for children). Subject to weather conditions, the venue may move inside.
- One green fee (9 holes excluding club and golf caddie rental), per adult per stay. The resort course is open for play to guests with official golf handicaps: men min 28, ladies min 36 and golfers with official playing certificates.
- One session of selected motorized watersport (age limits apply for certain watersports), per adult per stay
- Due to limited amounts of ammunition, 9mm pistol shooting is currently unavailable
- One dinner cruise (food only) on Bateaux Dubai, per adult per stay
- One private session with our tennis instructor, per adult per stay
- One personal training session with our gym instructor, per adult per stay
Guests staying at The Residence are entitled to the following complimentary value added features::
airport transfers to and from Dubai International Airport (minimum stay
of three nights is applicable) and Normal Marhaba service on arrival
(72 hours notice required).
- Private Butler service for packing and unpacking, pressing, shoe polishing and restaurant reservations.
- Access to the Signatures Lounge with refreshments throughout the day and cocktails in the evening.
welcome amenities include a beach bag, luxury designer bathroom
products, a bottle of specially selected champagne, fresh fruits,
Arabian dates and chocolates.
- Children receive an age-appropriate welcome gift and amenities
- Laundry service (10 pieces per day per room).
- Daily international newspaper.
- Unlimited mini golf.
- DVD and PlayStation games rental.
hours of free babysitting per week for children over 12 months
(advanced booking necessary, only 2 children per one babysitter).
check in and late check-out, courtesy of the private butler are subject
to availability and should be requested in advance.
from 31st of March 2014 a fee will be charged on all stays at hotel
establishments in the Emirate of Dubai. Under Dubai Government’s
Executive Council resolution No. 2 of 2014, this fee – titled “Tourism
Dirham” – will be collected from the guest directly by the hotel
establishment and will be charged on a per bedroom per night basis. The
fee for this hotel
is AED 20 per bedroom per night.
Please read the official notification.