The Residence is the epitome of luxury, comfort and choice at JA Palm Tree Court. This beachfront villa on the resort’s sea shore, houses a limited collection of spacious 2-bedroom suites, 1-bedroom suites and junior suites where guests can enjoy special complimentary amenities and preferential treatment.
Guests staying in The Residence start receiving the benefits even before their arrival with access to the Pre-Stay Planner in order to customise their stay. Complimentary Marhaba welcome service at the airport and return airport transfers will ensure a relaxed arrival at the resort.
Guests at The Residence have access to private butler service throughout their stay, in order to facilitate priority check-in and check-out, unpacking and packing, pressing, shoe polishing, room service orders, restaurant, excursion and activity reservations plus flight reconfirmations.
After check-in, guests will be transported via a private caddy to The Residence and shown to their suite where they can relax at leisure or make use of the unpacking service. Complimentary welcome amenities include a beach bag, bottle of specially selected Champagne, fresh fruits and a box of luxury Arabian dates, while children will receive an age-appropriate welcome gift and amenities.
The Residence comprises an exclusive selection of just 14 suites and junior suites, which are fitted out with an LED TV and home entertainment system, DVD player, iPod docking station, AV adapter, PlayStation and Nespresso machine with coffee and tea selections which are replenished daily.
Guests at The Residence will also enjoy a complimentary one hour signature massage (for guests above 13 years) and in-room bath experience per person per stay (for guests above 18 years). Furthermore, wireless internet, laundry service (10 items per person per day), international newspaper delivery and mini-golf are offered with compliments. Other benefits include a pillow menu, luxury bathroom amenities and an à la carte amenities menu, slippers, silk-padded clothes hangers and early check-in and late check-out if availability allows.
Families will especially appreciate the complimentary DVD and PlayStation games selection, along with two hours of free babysitting per week, for children over 12 months (advanced booking necessary, only 2 children per one babysitter).The Residence Benefits
Guests staying at The Residence are entitled to the following benefits:
JA Palm Tree Court Benefits
- Access to a Pre-Stay Planner.
- Complimentary airport transfers to and from Dubai International Airport (minimum stay of three nights is applicable) and Normal Marhaba service on arrival (72 hours notice required).
- Private Butler service for packing and unpacking, pressing, shoe polishing and restaurant reservations.
- Access to the Signatures Lounge with refreshments throughout the day and cocktails in the evening.
- Complimentary welcome amenities include a beach bag, luxury designer bathroom products, a bottle of specially selected champagne, fresh fruits, Arabian dates and chocolates.
- Children receive an age-appropriate welcome gift and amenities
- Complimentary one hour signature massage (per adult per stay) and in-room bath experience per adult (above 18 years) per stay
- Laundry service (10 pieces per day per room).
- Daily international newspaper.
- Unlimited mini golf.
- DVD and PlayStation games rental.
- Three hours of free babysitting per week for children over 12 months (advanced booking necessary, only 2 children per one babysitter).
- Early check in and late check-out, courtesy of the private butler are subject to availability and should be requested in advance.
Guests staying at JA Palm Tree Court for three nights and over are entitled to the following benefits:
- Complimentary bottle of selected wine, fresh fruit basket and chocolates on arrival
- Daily complimentary sundowner beverage at Anchor Bar between 5 pm and 6 pm (one complimentary house beverage with homemade savory snacks, soft drinks and popcorn for children). Subject to weather conditions, the venue may move inside.
- One 30-minute Spa treatment, per adult per stay
- One green fee (9 holes excluding club and golf caddie rental), per adult per stay. The resort course is open for play to guests with official golf handicaps: men min 28, ladies min 36 and golfers with official playing certificates.
- One session of selected motorized watersport (age limits apply for certain watersports), per adult per stay
- One round of pistol or clay shooting, per adult per stay
- One dinner cruise (food only) on Bateaux Dubai, per adult per stay
- One private session with our tennis instructor, per adult per stay
- One personal training session with our gym instructor, per adult per stay
Important Note - Tourism Dirham
from 31st of March 2014 a fee will be charged on all stays at hotel
establishments in the Emirate of Dubai. Under Dubai Government’s
Executive Council resolution No. 2 of 2014, this fee – titled “Tourism
Dirham” – will be collected from the guest directly by the hotel
establishment and will be charged on a per bedroom per night basis. The
fee for this hotel
is AED 20 per bedroom per night.
Please read the official notification