|Standard Of Play |
- The resort course is only available to golfers with official handicap certificates i.e. maximum 28 (gentlemen) and maximum 45 (ladies)
- Access to the course will be considered for golfers with a playing certificate, provided they are accompanied by a golfer with a handicap who will be responsible for maintaining correct speed of play and etiquette to ensure enjoyment for all course users.
- Beginners are not permitted to use the golf course but are welcome to take lessons or use the practice facilities.
Are not normally permitted unless with prior permission and at the discretion of the Golf Director.
The Jebel Ali Golf Resort Golf professionals are available to host group clinics which are 90 minute group sessions aimed at introducing the game to new players or to add a bit of fun to corporate events. The team will cater the coaching to the needs of the group whether they are new golfers or experienced players. The sessions can include fun competitions on the putting green or chipping areas.
The resort course welcomes corporate or social groups to come and enjoy the golf course facilities. Excellent group rates are available throughout the season with packages to include meals and clinics with the Golf Professionals. The management team are always delighted to run tournaments for groups that wish to entertain clients, family and friends. Group bookings can be made from between 8 - 52 players for either 9 or 18 holes.
Please email email@example.com for more information and to book a group.
- October to April from 7am onwards
- May to September from 6.30am to nightfall
- Golf Reception & Pro-Shop from 6.30am to 9pm
- Driving range from 6.30am to 7.45pm (last bucket of balls issued at 7.15pm)